Welcome to Crestview Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing
Crestview has one of the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities available anywhere.
Since 1958, Crestview has been a family-owned rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Lancaster, Ohio. Over their five generations of growth, Crestview has become the largest family-owned care center in Ohio with 180 beds, 26 private rooms, a gymnasium, a therapeutic aquatic center (the only local skilled facility to feature aquatic therapy), and a chapel.
It is our mission to provide quality care for our residents in a safe, nurturing, home-like environment improving their quality of life. At Crestview, we strive to help those in need of care, which is why we accept most forms of insurance.
Our therapists, physicians, nursing staff, and support personnel work together to develop the highest quality rehabilitative programs. The purpose of these programs is to evaluate, develop, and implement a personal plan of care designed to help the resident achieve their maximum level of function.
My life changed dramatically and instantly when my mother was rushed to the hospital after experiencing a stroke in the middle of the night. It was then we’d realized she would need extensive physical rehabilitation and care that we couldn’t provide. Crestview was there for us when we needed a helping hand. They accepted my mothers Medicaid insurance, and have been extremely diligent in caring for her every need. The physicians and nursing staff have become a part of our family.- Jillian Marshal
Services at Crestview include:
- Aquatic & Hydro Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy / Dysphasia
- Out Patient Therapy
- Neuromuscular Disorder Rehabilitation
- Total Parental Nutrition Therapy
- I.V. Therapy
- Dialysis Care (Hemo & Peritoneal)
- Tracheotomy Care
- Orthopedic / Joint Replacement Care
- Amputee and Fracture Care
- Wound Care / Tissue Therapy
- Pain Management
- On-Site Dental, Optometry, Psychological, Podiatry & X-Ray Services
- CVA / Stroke Care
- Nebulizer Therapy / C-PAP / BI-PAP Services
- Case Management / Patient Education
- On-Site Dietician / Diabetes Management
- Respite Care
- Hospice Services
- Cardiac Post-Surgical Care & Rehabilitation