3: What do I bring with me?
You will need to bring with you:
- Any and all insurance cards-Medicare cards and any secondary insurance cards you may have.
- Power of Attorney (POA) paperwork.
- Living Wills.
- Any medical cards that are related to past/present surgeries-i.e. pacemaker cards.
You will also need to bring your personal wardrobe:
- Clean clothing for a 7-10 day period.
- Telephone/Mobile phones: Residents may sign-up for private telephone service available in all rooms and are welcome to bring their own mobile phones.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for e-mail communication.
- All Residents have access to a portable handset that can be taken to their room for incoming or outgoing telephone calls.
- All rooms are equipped with Time-Warner Cable Service.
- Radio-if you prefer listening to music and other stations.