In 2007, Outpatient Therapy Services became a reality offering clients a continuum of care. Crestview is dedicated to those clients that just returned home and still need that extra care once they are living at home.
Crestview Outpatient Services available:
- Aquatic Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Same place, same faces, however, the clients return home to regain independence. In many cases, our outpatient services can be provided by Medicare Part B. Transportation is available to and from Outpatient Therapy appointments. Appointments can be made between the hours of 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Physician referral is required.
- Medicare B insurance accepted.
- For Medicare B insurance billing questions please call Barb Hamilton, Billing Coordinator at 740-653-9340.
- Contact our Outpatient Therapy Department at 740-653-9481 for further information.
Crestview is proud to be the only skilled facility in Fairfield County to provide aquatic therapy. Aquatic therapy reduces stress and pain associated with traditional physical therapy. Conditions that benefit from Aquatic Therapy include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Total Joint Replacement
- Cardiac Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Arthritis (osteo & rheumatoid)
- Back Strain or Pain
- Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Stenosis